Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Fan that won't shut off

Question
Back of heater
Back of heater  

Front before fixing
Front before fixing  
I have a older Siegler free standing gas heater.  I recently took it all apart, cleaned burner, fixed broken front glass, heat synks and put it all back together.  Fired up and it works great. I had NW Natural come out to inspect it for safety.  Now I notice that the fan won't shut off after the gas heater has been turned off and totally cooled down. Got any idea how to fix this?  Thanks, Chuck

Answer
Chuck,yes after you put it back together the fire startedthen heated up the box then the fan came on in that order. And when it shut down the gas the fan just never did shut off. then it's probably what's called the fan switch.I believe the one for that old guy is if you go to the front of the furnace ground level that great comes off lifts of the front.I believe the switch is behind that it's going to be around snap disc with two wires I don't think it's all about it but you need to have that heater unplugged. if you go online with the model and serial number you should be able to find the parts break down list. Sorry but I can't do much better I've only seen two of those my whole career like 30 years

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

john t. borgman