Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/G6RA furnace won't start

Question
I have a G6RA 80+ Nordyne upflow furnace.  The A/C works fine.  The gas heat doesn't come on.  I have 24v call for heat at the wire block on the red and white wires.  I have 3 flashes (pressure switch stuck closed) followed by 6 flashes.  I read a few posts that said to test by jumping the two pressure switch wires.  I jumped the wires and still no start, and only 3 flashes show, and no 6 flashes.  The pressure switch wires showed 24 volts.  The ignition module shows 15.5 volts when tested to ground.  I think it is supposed to show 24 volts.  The inducer does not come on, nor does the igniter or gas.  Does this indicate a bad relay on the control board?

Answer
John,

The first thing that suppose to run on a call for heat would be the inducer motor, so you would need to check to see where your losing power at the motor wires. Possible the motor is bound up and can not start. The pressure switch suppose to be open at all times ,closes only when ventor motor reaches correct RPM of motor and nothing is plugged  on any hoses. If all your safety limit switches did not trip then your ignition should start. try jumping the R to W terminal at the board at the furnace .Look at your wiring diagram to see where the 120 volt feeds the motor and start there.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Joe