Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/amana air command 90 furnace

Question
limit switch keeps tripping, I push the button back in after I let it cool down 45 min it will work fine for about 3 hours then it trips again. Any suggestions on what I can check or what the problem may be?

Answer
Hi Teresa,

If your talking about the high limit switch, your air flow may be low. Make sure you have a clean filter. Another possibly is the furnace is over firing. You would have to call someone out to test this. If you could check the blower motor wires make sure it is running on med speed. If you want to trouble shoot this further, send me the model#.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.