Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/air conditioner vent

Question
I have a central air conditioner system in my home. The problem is the unit blows in 6 rooms by way of vents, in 5 of the rooms the air blows fine from the vents, but in one room there is very very little air blowing from the vent. I tried cleaning the duct but that didn't work. What could be causing the blobkage?

Answer

I'm thinking itt May not be a blockage at all. It sounds as though you are
losing air pressure
which is generally due to a poor seal on your duct line, or possibly an attic pest like a rat squirrel has
torn a hole in the duct somewhere.

Do a visual check first to see if there's a large hole. More than likely, it's time to re-seal the duct
system, which most any reputable contractor can do.

Good luck!

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Chuck Best