Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Which furnace is best in your opinion?

Question
Hi. I'm replacing my furnace and I know that installation is just as, if not more, important as the brand of furnace. In your opinion, which of the following 3 would you install in your own home?

1)Amana AMH95
2)Lennox EL296V
3)Trane XV95

Thanks! Cherie

Answer
Hi Cherie

Those are three pretty solid furnaces you've narrowed your final selection to. All things
being equal, my choice would be the AMANA. Parts for Trane will be increasinglyrics expensive &
difficult to obtain, and Lennox is, in my opinion, on the expensive side as well. Additionally, AMANA
offers a superior warranty.

Chuck

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Chuck Best