Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/no ignition arcoaire rpj2 gnj100n12c1

Question
first the gas company turned off my gas on accident.would that effect the valve? I turn on the heat the draft blower starts,the vacuum switch works and showing 12v but the igniter does not glow gas valve does not open.I have 12v at valve,checking power from valve for igniter one had 12v other 0.there is an on off switch on the gas valve. when turning on and off I neither hear or feel the valve open. does the valve energize the other blue wire to igniter.
honeywell valve sv9501m2718

Answer
Sorry for the delay, for some reason this service is not sending me emails.

The valve needs 24v to work.  If you only have 12v, then that is why it is not working.  You need to check the transformer to see that it is putting out 24v.  You might have a low pressure switch that has to be reset due to the gas being turned off.

Craig

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert