Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/1950 Coleman Forced Air Furnace

Question
I have a 1950 Coleman Forced Air Furnace, model number 2644B, series 859, 140K BTU.  The blower will not shut off, the furnace comes on and goes off but the blower keeps going.  I believe it is the relay but I can not find replacement parts anywhere.  Can you help me?

Answer
I am guessing something from the 1950s and not a model number?  I can not look up parts for something that old.  What is keeping the fan on will have to be determined.  Once that happens then whatever it needs will have to be adapted to what is being sold today.  I am just not going to be able to do that sitting here with no access to the unit.

Craig

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert