Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/American Standard furnace problem

Question
Hello I have and American standard furnace
MODEL CDB1B100A9451AA

I can hear the furnace turn on
in will run for about 60 seconds and then shut down and not blow heat

it will repeat this cycle 4 or five times then work great for a whole day and then  start acting up again always in the same fashion

I noted sometimes the led will flash 4 times and will do that
about 5 or 6 times then go back to a steady slow/normal flash

im lost ...... my manual says 4 flash's is limit switch error

how ever since its and intermitant error im not sure what stepd to take.?

Any advise/ guidance is greatly appreciated  thank you

Answer
Roy,

If your furnace is starting ok but shuts down after one minute and you state the " not blow heat " to me your blower fan is not coming on , and tripping on a high limit. You can put the blower fan to the ON position from the auto ,your fan should run , then let your heat run as normal. To me you may have issue with your fan Time delay relay. Suggest calling for service.  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Joe