Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/American Standard furnace problem

Hello I have and American standard furnace

I can hear the furnace turn on
in will run for about 60 seconds and then shut down and not blow heat

it will repeat this cycle 4 or five times then work great for a whole day and then  start acting up again always in the same fashion

I noted sometimes the led will flash 4 times and will do that
about 5 or 6 times then go back to a steady slow/normal flash

im lost ...... my manual says 4 flash's is limit switch error

how ever since its and intermitant error im not sure what stepd to take.?

Any advise/ guidance is greatly appreciated  thank you

If your furnace is starting ok but shuts down after one minute and you state the " not blow heat " to me your blower fan is not coming on , and tripping on a high limit. You can put the blower fan to the ON position from the auto ,your fan should run , then let your heat run as normal. To me you may have issue with your fan Time delay relay. Suggest calling for service.  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

40+ years diversified experience.An HVAC/Refrigeration Self Employed Contractor since 1986. NATE Certifield. Answer questions pertaining to Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning , Warm Air Heating, Heat Pump systems.Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting of these systems.Be as detailed as possible when describing problem.Packaged unit or split systems.No appliance questions.

Installation and Troubleshooting, Mechanical and Electrical, in following areas, Refrigeration ( Walk In and Reach In Coolers and Freezers ) Commercial Roof Top and Packaged Heating/Cooling ( Natural Gas,Propane, Electric, and Heat Pumps ) Computer Room Air Conditoning Systems,Commercial Residential Packaged and Split Systems Air Conditoning and Heat Pumps.Warm Air Oil , Natural and Propane Gas Heating systems.

Graduated from Private Technical School in 1975. An HVAC/Refrigeration Contractor . Have Unlimited Heating/Piping and Cooling Contractor License.Limited Sheetmetal Contractors License.NATE Certifield. York Certifield Master Heat Pump Technician 1986. Served 33 years combination Active Duty Air Force , Air Force Reserves and Air National Guard in the HVAC/Refrigeration Shop/Mechanical Shop. Troubleshooting/Installing HVAC/Refrigeration Equiptment Worldwide. Retiring in 2003 as a Senior NCO ,and a Mechanical Superintendent.