Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Electric heat not working

I have a Gibson eletric furnace model GB3BM 036k B.  the fan blows but no heat. I rest the breaker at the service panel(it was not tripped) and the two breakers on the furnace(they did not appear to be tripped). What else should I be looking at?

Based on the subject line, I am going to assume you have electric heat strips.  The problem could be any number of things.  There are over temp sensors, relays and burned up heat strips.
This is going to require the use a meter to check for voltages to determine what is keeping the heat from coming on.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.