Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Follow Up to Refrigerator Question

Thank you for your answer. I was unable to follow up with you on the last answer, so I had to start another one. I seem to have found the issue being the Thermostat.  I found online a way to also go through the diagnostics on the control panel in the refrigerator and that confirmed that the thermostat was still open even though it was cold enough. Do you have the replacement part and how would I go about ordering it? Also, the ones I've seen online look fairly generic, so my last question would be, would I have to splice it into the current wiring/wiring harness? Thanks again Eric.

ANSWER: I can check and see.....I have tons and tons of parts.  Unfortunately when you started another thread...All info was lost on my end.  Please supply brand and model number and I will do the reserch for you.  I will check back in later today if you happen to supply me an answer.  Best bet would be to simply copy and paste all the info from the last correspondence.  I answer a lot of people.  This would refresh my memory....

Waiting to hear from you,

QUESTION: Maytag refrigerator MBF2254HEW. I checked the onboard diagnostics again and the thermostat seems to be OK, so I'm beginning to think it's the electronic board that controls it. Do you have that part available, how much is it and how hard would it be to replace? Thanks!

Part number for the defrsot thermostat is 67003426 and your cost is 29.95.  Cut out the old one and splice in the new one.  Simply as that....  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. If maxed-out... You may visit our website at for quicker service.

30 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched and is supervised by My Wife Ann who is also very experienced in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business

My credentials can be viewed on my website at