Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/fridge

Question
QUESTION: I have a 2007 Kenmore side by side  model# 106.57072602  serial# su2026248   It worked perfect since bought new in august this year I moved to a new house and again it worked great. Had to move again and it set unplugged for about a month then plugged it in  the motor comes on but it does not get cold in fridge or freezer part can you tell me what to do or if it can be fixed. Thank you in advance for your help

ANSWER: Pull the unit away from the wall and check the compressor at the rear.  Is this compressor running?  If running is it real hot to the touch?

Eric

QUESTION: The motor is running but not the compressor

Answer
Are you hearing any clicking sounds?  Do you have a voltage meter and can you verify there is power (110 volts) going to the compressor when that motor...assuming the condenser fan motor iis running.  WHen it is running the compressor should also...

Eric

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Eric Campion