Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/outside unit stays on after blower shuts off

Our heat pump system outside unit continues to run after the blower shuts off with the thermostat setting. I shut the outside unit off at the breaker box outside. This is the situation wether we are using the heat or air. Right now we use the heat. I turn the switch to heat on the thermostat. Then I set the thermostat to where the blower just comes on. I go outside and flip the breaker to the outside unit on. As soon as temp is reached inside move thermostat setting till blower comes on again. Continue this until desired temp is reached. Then while blower is running, I shut breaker off at breaker box. Go back inside and cut blower off at thermostat by switching from heat to off.   Blower model is 9011282 heat/cool..feh-015ha-04 Nordyne    outside unit is ..Goodman model cpke36-1a

Thank you for your request.  Unfortunately our expertise is with Major Home Appliances only.  This site puts Home Refrigeration and HVAC in the same catagory.  This would include washers, dryers, refrigerators, microwaves, dishwasher, ranges and ovens.  If you need help with any of these appliances, feel free to submit another request.  For your problem, please request assistance from a AllExpert with experience in the HVAC service field.  If you ever need assistance with Major Home Appliances feel free to come back and initiate another request.  Visit our Website at or email us directly at

Thank You for your request,
Eric & Ann Campion

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. If maxed-out... You may visit our website at for quicker service.

30 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched and is supervised by My Wife Ann who is also very experienced in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business

My credentials can be viewed on my website at