Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/PTAC heat not blowing warm enough

Question
I just had an Amana PTC123G35AXXX PTAC unit installed today. It is 12000 btu air with 3.5kW electric heat. All my windows are not yet installed so I can't close off the room fully to see how well it warms, but the temperature of the air when on heat doesn't feel very warm. If I put a good thermometer in the vent or just in front of the vent, what kind of air temperature should I be reading?

Answer
Brad,

I do not know exactly what your discharge air temperature would be , it depends on your fan speed ,higher the fan speed cooler it will feel , depends on the air temperature entering the coil. It's only going to be a certain amount of degrees higher than whatever the air entering. The 3.5 KW coil is a one stage coil meaning it runs all 3.5 KW. And a small coil ( KW size wise )To truly tell if your heater is working correctly you would need an amp. probe and the manual says it draws somewhere around 15 Amps. You may want to ask that question to Amana . I can only give you a guesstimate 10-15 degree minimum to 20 -25 maybe more depending on fan speed and air entering temperature  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Joe