Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Reznor Shop heater will not heat up

Question
I have a reznor model OUH 140 shop heater [diesel].  Fan turns on but heater does not ignite.  Circuit from wall thermostat is Ok.  I've pushed all the reset buttons no help. The fuel pump starts but turns off.  The supply tank has fuel and the fuel filter is Ok.  Any thoughts on what is the problem?  Thanks.

Answer
Hi John, The fan should not come on until the burners have been on for say a minute. First we need to check the Honeywell fan/limit switch. If you have a voltmeter, place the meter on N2 and 5 on the terminal block, you should have voltage there. If you have voltage there, then place the meter on 12 and N2. If no voltage there then the the fan/limit switch is bad.

Let me know what happens.

JIM

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.