Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/water dripping from a furnace gas vent

Question
I have an Armstrong Ultra 80 SX high efficiency furnace with a simpson Duravent Class B gas vent coming out of it. There is a little bit of water dripping out of the gas vent at one of the joints. My question is why is this happening and how serious of a problem is it? Is it something that i can repair by just putting on a little bit of a sealant or do I need to replace the whole vent line (or worse)? Is there a chance that it's also leaking gas and that I'm risking poisoning myself? so far the furnace is still working just fine but I'm worried that this might be causing it some damage.
Thanks for your help.

Answer
Hi William, What your seeing is combustion air condensate, which is normal. But it's not normal to see it leaking at the joint. I would seal it with Hi-temp sealant all the way around the joint. Do you see any rust? Make sure you have a CO detector in your house.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.