Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/HEIL Furnace Won't Light

Question
I have an old Heil gas furnace, model NUGE100AG02.  The pilot light will come on with a strong blue flame, and then shuts off.  My research shows that it may be the ignitor/flame sensor.  I cleaned the sensor as instructed and the furnace light off for about a minute, then shut down. Now it's back to cycling the pilot on and off again.
I also removed the air filter to eliminate that as a possible cause, but that didn't help.
Is there anything else I should check?  Are there schematics or manuals online somewhere?  The ones on the Heil website don't appear to be for this model.

Thank you

Answer
Hi Bill, First thing to check is the pilot must be engulfing the thermocouple. Do the main burner's ignite? I would go ahead and replace the thermocouple. Make sure the fitting is tight where the thermocouple attach's to the gas vale.

Let me know what happens.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.