Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/whirlpool refrigerator model number ed5vhexvbo1

plastic lines.
plastic lines.  
The freezer side of my refrigerator has frost and the refrigerator side is warm.i checked the compressor it's hot and the fan at the bottom of the fridge is working. I cleaned the condenser, noticed little to no water in the drain pan under the fridge . What are the plastic lines on the refrigerator side for? Your help would be greatly appreciated.where can I go to get a diagram of the refrigerator.

You have a defrost problem.  The water line in the refrigerator section are used to chill the water before it goes to the fountain assembly.  That was water is cold when dispensed out of the fountain spout.  Now....for ther rel problem, to get you through the holiday, Remove all food and shelving from the freezer section.  NExt, remove the rear inside evaporator panel (the white one you see when you look straight inside the freezer section).  Once removed, get a hair dryer and remove all the frost and ice one the evaporator.  Once you have all of this defrosted, reassemble and you will be good for about a week until the frost comes back because one of the three components defrost heater, defrost control or defrost terminator are defective.  Get this far and then reply with the results of your efforts.  I will instruct further...  Unit should work perfectly after setting both controls to the middle setting.  Happy New Year.....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. If maxed-out... You may visit our website at for quicker service.

30 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched and is supervised by My Wife Ann who is also very experienced in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business

My credentials can be viewed on my website at