Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Ac repair

My air conditioner doesn't seem to cool like it use to . I changed the filter, it didn't seem to make any difference. It just runs and runs and doesn't get to the thermostat temperature. Why?

If you system is clean - you do regular  air conditioning maintenance then your system may be getting old. Meaning your equipment is deteriorated and has lost capacity , or you simply have a less than optimum refrigerant level. Low refrigerant level again would cause a loss of capacity - the system is less efficient and can not remove as much heat as designed.  http://www.airzero.com  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Marcus Cass

I can answer question regarding small refrigeration units ,walk in cooler/freezer,commercial ice machines,exhaust hoods,supermarket rack systems,all residential air conditioning units and commercial air conditioning equipment. No appliance questions please

20 years plus experience in supermarket chains , restaurant refrigeration service , and residential and commercial air conditioning service. Florida class A air conditioning contractor. Currently own an air condition and refrigeration company.

Graduated trade school , hundreds of hours of manufacturer training as well as in house training over the years and best of all - hands on real world experience . Class A license holder in Florida