Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/furnace is acting up

As of late my heat hasn't been working correctly. There is only 1 thermostat (living room downstairs) and its always set to 62 day/night. Monday i woke up and it was 58 and the heat was not running. I made sure it was set to 62, then went to the basement and checked the furnace. I noticed a ticking noise coming from the TACO Cartridge Circulator (007-F4) but nothing else was running. I sat and watched for 5-10 minutes and witnessed the noise stop, then about 5-10 seconds later the furnace fired up and looked like it was running normal. I went upstairs and about 15-20 minutes later noticed it again wasn't running. Went downstairs and it was doing the same thing. This time i flipped the power switch for the entire setup and let it sit for 30 seconds then switched back on. It continued to make noise from TACO Circ then came on again. Its been doing this since then and i can't figure out how to fix it. Please help.

I live in a 2 story Colonial thats about 1200 sq/ft
1 heating zone only (thermomistat)
The boiler is a Burnham V-73-T
The burner is a Beckett AFG
forced hot water

If your not tripping on primary relay, your system looks like it does not have a hot water coil attached either, . To me your boiler water temperature is controlled by a aquastat and the circulator pump shuts off when your boiler water goes below the aquastat  setting. try raising your t-stat well above the room temperature or jump out the t-stat to see if your t-stat is out of calibration. You do not state if you have the old mercury stat or a modern digital stat. The old mercury stat had a heat anticipater and age of stat may be out of calibration. Double check your aquastat setting and if you have a low water cutoff control that may be losing calibration. To me one of your controls is out of calibration. ( if your not tripping on a limit control or the primary controller relay where you have to manually reset it ) I googled your brand and model V-7 and there was a troubleshooting , check out guide for your brand.Suggest google your model .You seem to be mechanically inclined  and chances are you will find the exact problem.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

40+ years diversified experience.An HVAC/Refrigeration Self Employed Contractor since 1986. NATE Certifield. Answer questions pertaining to Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning , Warm Air Heating, Heat Pump systems.Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting of these systems.Be as detailed as possible when describing problem.Packaged unit or split systems.No appliance questions.

Installation and Troubleshooting, Mechanical and Electrical, in following areas, Refrigeration ( Walk In and Reach In Coolers and Freezers ) Commercial Roof Top and Packaged Heating/Cooling ( Natural Gas,Propane, Electric, and Heat Pumps ) Computer Room Air Conditoning Systems,Commercial Residential Packaged and Split Systems Air Conditoning and Heat Pumps.Warm Air Oil , Natural and Propane Gas Heating systems.

Graduated from Private Technical School in 1975. An HVAC/Refrigeration Contractor . Have Unlimited Heating/Piping and Cooling Contractor License.Limited Sheetmetal Contractors License.NATE Certifield. York Certifield Master Heat Pump Technician 1986. Served 33 years combination Active Duty Air Force , Air Force Reserves and Air National Guard in the HVAC/Refrigeration Shop/Mechanical Shop. Troubleshooting/Installing HVAC/Refrigeration Equiptment Worldwide. Retiring in 2003 as a Senior NCO ,and a Mechanical Superintendent.