Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Fan

Question
Jim, I do not have a yellow wire going to the relay. Here are the wires I have: a grey wire that is connected to the green stat wire, a black wire that goes to the sequencer and another black wire that goes to the blower, a red wire that goes to the blower, and a brown wire that goes to the sequencer.

Answer
Steve, there should be 6 wires on the relay. Check the numbers on the relay. Terminal #1 should go to green stat wire. #2 goes to seq, #3 goes to common on transformer ( this is the one I think is missing). #4 goes to Blk blower. #5 goes to seq and #6 goes to red blower.

Let me know what happens.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.