Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/fan problem

Question
I have a eb15b coleman furnace and a coleman ac unit. The fan will Come on ok when running the furnace but does not come on while running the ac. I have replaced the fan relay , but that did not work. Any suggestions? Thanks

Answer
Hi Steve, I took a look at the wiring diagram for your unit. The fan in heat mode is started by the heat sequencer and in cooling mode it is started by the fan relay. So the problem is from the stat. Make sure the G terminal wire connection is tight. Also check G terminal in the stat.

If it looks ok, then turn the breaker off and remove the stat to expose the wires. Jumper RH, Y and G. This should start the A/C and fan. If it starts, then the stat is messed up.

Let me know what happens.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.