Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/fan problem

Jim,  I jumpered R H Y&G and I get a clicking sound in the furnace but no fan. Is there anything else I could try? The fan still comes on with the furnace (eb15b) but not the a/c.

Steve, I think what you are hearing is the blower relay. If you have a voltmeter, check the volts at the yellow wire going to the relay and the orange at the circuit breaker. Then check black wire and orange. Let me know the volts. Be careful this is 240 V.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.

I can answer questions on gas or electric furnaces, ac units and heat pumps. I don't work on boilers,chillers,or home appliances.

I have been in the HVAC trade for over 35 years. For the past 15 years I have owned my own business. I am semi-retired so I can answer questions in a timely manner.

I attended trade school for 5 years on weekends and evenings. This was very hard to do, but well worth it!