Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Clean a drain line

How can I clean the drain line from the outside that empties the water from the air handler? It is clogged. Thank you!

There are a couple of simple ways to clear your condensate drain line if restricted . If you have a wet/dry vacuum cleaner- find the 3/4 inch pvc condensate drain exit point outside your house. Suck out he line with the vacuum . If that doesn't work , grab your hose and with full water pressure blast from the outside into the condensate drain for 1 to 2 seconds only . This forces water up the line dislodging the debris if it is restricted ( you can do this a couple of times ). Be careful on this one though - if you use spray water to long it can actually overflow at your air handler . Either way you should be able to tell if clear because you'll get a big slug of slime/debris that comes out of the drain line . Hope this helps .

Http://www.airzero.com    Marcus

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Marcus Cass

I can answer question regarding small refrigeration units ,walk in cooler/freezer,commercial ice machines,exhaust hoods,supermarket rack systems,all residential air conditioning units and commercial air conditioning equipment. No appliance questions please

20 years plus experience in supermarket chains , restaurant refrigeration service , and residential and commercial air conditioning service. Florida class A air conditioning contractor. Currently own an air condition and refrigeration company.

Graduated trade school , hundreds of hours of manufacturer training as well as in house training over the years and best of all - hands on real world experience . Class A license holder in Florida