Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/compressor low loud humm

Question
Hello and good day, Joe.

I asked an expert about a year ago because the compressor on my Whirlpool fridge started making a loud shaking sound when it goes off. He said it was because one of the mounts broke with no safety issues. It has been doing well but last night it sounded like someone kicked the refrigerator. Now the compressor has a louder low humming sound and when the compressor goes off, the shaking sound is quite reduced. The low humming sound is quite loud and annoying but it cools very well and the grill in the rear dissipates heat as normal. What do you think happened and is there any danger posed by the loud humming? Thank you so much.

Answer
Joey,

If you do not have condensor fan that blows air across the coil, that is what maybe is your sound, if your condensor coil in on the back of the refrigerator vertically all the way up, then chances it's something in your compressor, you should consider replacing the refrigerator. You can ask Eric C . He does domestic appliance , I specialize more in Residential / Commercial  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Joe