Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Ac Repair

My fan motor on the outside seems to be working but looks like its not running full speed . Yesterday it stopped , I spun it with a stick and its working again . Do I need to worry?

You have a pretty common problem . The capacitor is likely bad for your condenser fan motor . The motor will often run even with the capacitor being defective buy at a slower speed . With the capacitor out of the circuit the motor pulls more amperage - heating up/possible damaging the motor . Keep your unit off until you can have it checked . Hope this helps
         http://www.airzero.com       Marcus

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Marcus - ac repair expert

All questions related to residential and commercial air conditioning systems. All questions related to commercial refrigeration , including commercial ice machines .

20 plus years working in the industry . Everything from simple self contained refrigeration units to supermarket rack system , environmental control panels , commercial ice machines and everything in between .

Florida state class A license holder for HVAC

Trade school , Hundreds of hours of equipment specific schooling provided by manufacturers and best of all real world experience .