Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/25 year old Magic Chef forced AC

I am looking for a fan motor for my 25 year old Magic Chef force air conditioner unit.  I don't know the model or serial number of my air conditioner because it was sun bleached off.  But all I need is the fan motor and fan blades my technician said.  So I'm looking for the parts.  Do you happen to know where I can find parts for it?

Grainier.com is one source for motors and matching capacitors the motor should have all the information such as voltage, amprege , horsepower , buy a reversible rotation motor.as far as fan blades you may have to go to a online store or have your tech. Do not think Magic Chef is in business .You also may find a generic adjustable blade that fits many types of units online.The trouble with blades and motors is you need to match the motor amprege, HP, RPM and shaft size and motor diameter. Blades,  you need to match rotation direction and pitch and number of blades and bore diameter, most are 1/2" For DIY people may be difficult, not to mention wiring it. Why wouldn't you have your technician buy and install.  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

40+ years diversified experience.An HVAC/Refrigeration Self Employed Contractor since 1986. NATE Certifield. Answer questions pertaining to Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning , Warm Air Heating, Heat Pump systems.Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting of these systems.Be as detailed as possible when describing problem.Packaged unit or split systems.No appliance questions.

Installation and Troubleshooting, Mechanical and Electrical, in following areas, Refrigeration ( Walk In and Reach In Coolers and Freezers ) Commercial Roof Top and Packaged Heating/Cooling ( Natural Gas,Propane, Electric, and Heat Pumps ) Computer Room Air Conditoning Systems,Commercial Residential Packaged and Split Systems Air Conditoning and Heat Pumps.Warm Air Oil , Natural and Propane Gas Heating systems.

Graduated from Private Technical School in 1975. An HVAC/Refrigeration Contractor . Have Unlimited Heating/Piping and Cooling Contractor License.Limited Sheetmetal Contractors License.NATE Certifield. York Certifield Master Heat Pump Technician 1986. Served 33 years combination Active Duty Air Force , Air Force Reserves and Air National Guard in the HVAC/Refrigeration Shop/Mechanical Shop. Troubleshooting/Installing HVAC/Refrigeration Equiptment Worldwide. Retiring in 2003 as a Senior NCO ,and a Mechanical Superintendent.