Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Haier freezer problems

I have a Haier Freezer model #HCM050WA.  It sounded like the compressor was running all the time.  The temperature in the freezer gets to zero or below.  So I turned the temp down just until I hear the compressor kick off.  Then I had checked the inside temp 10 hrs later and it rises to plus 25 degrees over that period.  I did not hear the compressor kick back on so I move the temp knob until I hear the compressor come on. The temp will again fall to zero or below and the compressor does not seem to kick off.  I am only moving the knob a 1/8 to 1/4 inch.  I can repeat the above tests and I get the same results.  I am not what is wrong or what part I may need to change.  Any suggestions? Thanks, Robert

The cold control or thermostat as it is also referred to sounds like the culprit.  That is the unit that does turn the unit on and off as needed.  Part number is RF-7350-123 for the cold control and quite frankly I have checked on the net and the cost is around 12-15 dollars...  Good Luck in your decision,  Eric Campion

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. If maxed-out... You may visit our website at http://www.affordableappliance.com for quicker service.

30 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched and is supervised by My Wife Ann who is also very experienced in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business

My credentials can be viewed on my website at http://www.affordableappliance.com