Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Heat Ducts

Question
House is 50 plus years old. (one story) 2 bedrooms, one bath,  5' crawl space and all ducts are under the house.  House is located next to Lake Erie so gets pretty cold.   I would like to have the heating ducts replaced.  The older man who lived here had lots of mice and in pulling out receptacles I have found lots of mice skulls.  House is close to road as well and gets very dusty.  There are a total of 10 vents in the entire house which include hot air and return vents.  They are baseboard vents,  Would I contact an HVAC company to do this and what do you think I may be looking at price wise.  Thank you for your advice.
Nan

Answer
Nan,
I'm not sure what your existing ducts are material wise?
You can have a furnace cleaning done which would clean all ducts etc.
An HVAC, FURNACE, SHEETMETAL company can look at your system and give you suggestions, prices etc.
Call several and ask for a free estiment, Don't discuss with diffrent companys that any other company has been there.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim Barnhart