Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/SPT #WA-1230E Portable AC

Hi Joe,
I bought 2 of these brand new several years ago & never used them, now I want to sell them, but the 'comp light' turns to red after a few moments & no cold air comes out.
Also sometimes the unit causes the power strip button to pop-off.
Any idea what's wrong ?
Thanks !!

The owners manual says this if the compressor does not run

•The overheat protection feature on the compressor might be on. If this occurs, wait for the temperature of the unit to drop.
•Is the water container full? Does it need draining

If the unit is tripping a breaker  ( power strip button ? ) possible the compressor is trying to start but unable due to a bad compressor relay. I'm not 100% sure what is the problem.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

40+ years diversified experience.An HVAC/Refrigeration Self Employed Contractor since 1986. NATE Certifield. Answer questions pertaining to Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning , Warm Air Heating, Heat Pump systems.Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting of these systems.Be as detailed as possible when describing problem.Packaged unit or split systems.No appliance questions.

Installation and Troubleshooting, Mechanical and Electrical, in following areas, Refrigeration ( Walk In and Reach In Coolers and Freezers ) Commercial Roof Top and Packaged Heating/Cooling ( Natural Gas,Propane, Electric, and Heat Pumps ) Computer Room Air Conditoning Systems,Commercial Residential Packaged and Split Systems Air Conditoning and Heat Pumps.Warm Air Oil , Natural and Propane Gas Heating systems.

Graduated from Private Technical School in 1975. An HVAC/Refrigeration Contractor . Have Unlimited Heating/Piping and Cooling Contractor License.Limited Sheetmetal Contractors License.NATE Certifield. York Certifield Master Heat Pump Technician 1986. Served 33 years combination Active Duty Air Force , Air Force Reserves and Air National Guard in the HVAC/Refrigeration Shop/Mechanical Shop. Troubleshooting/Installing HVAC/Refrigeration Equiptment Worldwide. Retiring in 2003 as a Senior NCO ,and a Mechanical Superintendent.