Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/blower on heat pump

I have what i believe is a heat pump. It has started to have the blower fan not work. It sounds like it is trying to spin the fan but nothing happens. When there is no power to the fan it spins freely. how can I fix this. The outdoor half works great. the label on it states that it is a central electric furnace

Your blower motor is faulty, you most likley need to replace it?
Motors don't have oil places now days but the bearings can dry up after a long time and the motor can't start running.
You can try getting some oil, or WD-40 down the motor shaft and it may work for a time.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim Barnhart

Fifty + years conditioning the air.

Answer questions about , residential and commercial. Answer questions about sheet metal fabrication. Fifty years plus experience. No answers for oil equipment, No answers for kitchen appliances, No answers for laundry appliances, I don't specialize in one particular area of the HVAC area, I'm more of a General Practitioner, Limited in refrigeration/

Hands on since 1950