Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Odor protection for my new fridge

Hello: I just bought a new G.E. fridge with a top freezer.I want to protect it against odour formation. In your opinion,what is the best preventive measure to avoid odour formation? Thanks.

Keep rotting food out of it.  Clean it monthly...  Putting in solutions will only mask odors if the source is not removed.  The refrigerators themselves do not create odor.  Baking soda will absorb odors like onion and other fruits and vegetables of this nature.  Change it once every 3 to 4 months....

Good Luck in your decisions....

Eric Campion

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. If maxed-out... You may visit our website at for quicker service.

30 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched and is supervised by My Wife Ann who is also very experienced in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business

My credentials can be viewed on my website at