Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/"Pressure switch open with inducer on" Heater working randomly

Question
Hi, I have a concord 95% efficiency gas heater.]
Its been throwing this code, "Pressure switch open with inducer on"

I have a furnace that is working intermittently and I have tried almost everything to get the thing running again.  I have sucked out both intake and exhaust with a shop vac, made sure all the lines going from the inducer are clear and also cleared the tubes coming off of the pressure switch among other things.  One thing that I found that seems to get the furnace working is disconnecting the tubes on the pressure switch and then gently warming it up with a hair dryer and then reconnecting it.  After this the furnace fires right up, does this mean the pressure switch is bad or maybe water has somehow gotten inside of it?  I'm kind of pulling at strings at this point.  I have two kids under two and have been dealing with this for 2 weeks. It is about 10 degrees for the high here in northern ohio I have a few electric heaters as supplement its just very stressful trying to trouble shoot.

Thank you so much for checking out my post and for any advice!

Answer
Trap
Trap  

Trap
Trap  
Hi Rachael, First thing I would check is the trap on your furnace, if it's clogged up the water can back up into the inducer. If you can send me the make and model number of the furnace, I can tell you where it is located.

It might look like one of these images.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.