Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/stuck valve

Hi Mike,
Here is the photo showing the manifold with the types of valves, one of which is stuck. Thanks for any ideas

I have never seen this brand before.

I would think that if you feel confident enough that you could remove the snap ring and get that loose.  I would use vegetable spray oil.  You will need to be ready to replace an o-ring in there.

You might also consider cutting the pipe, and connecting it to an new ball valve and pipe it in to the end of the manifold.  I am assuming that there is a plug at the end,and that the fitting is standard pipe threads, and not some other style.  You would need to cap the pipe stub you leave at the manifold too.  I am also assuming that you can solder or use a compression fitting on the old pipe.  Let me know how it goes.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Mike Reavis

Questions related to "Wet Heat". This is heating your home, office etc. with radiators, panels, and convector apparatus. Steam and water heat. I can answer questions about boilers, piping,and associated parts of these systems. Please do not ask for specific information about how I feel about one boiler, etc. over another--These questions should be directed to a licensed contractor that you know of, or that your neighbors and colleagues look to to provide solutions.

I have 20 plus years experience, which has lead to passing my state master HVAC license.

Completed college

I work on the manufacturer's side of the business currently