Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/whirlpool refridgerator too warm(12/30/14)

hi eric you answer a question about my whirlpool fridge,model#ed5vhexvbo1 a couple of a weeks ago and you told me I had a defrost problem which was correct.there wasn't much ice on the evaporator except for a piece that could fit in my hand on the top right side.the drain tube a the bottom was also partially blocked.I haven't been able to check the 3 parts you say may be defective yet,but i'm about to do again what you told me the 1st time because frost has come back on the freezer side again.i will be checking your website for the price of the parts you mention.thanks again in advance for your help,cornelius.

Once you have defrosted....If you need further help determining what part you may need, feel free to call us and we wil get you current part number, pricing and availability.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. If maxed-out... You may visit our website at for quicker service.

30 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched and is supervised by My Wife Ann who is also very experienced in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business

My credentials can be viewed on my website at