Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Burners not firing up

Question
I have central HVAC manufactured by ICP model h9mpdq(or 0)75f12b1. Heat worked fine last winter, a/c fine all summer. Turn to heat and exhaust fan kicks on and the igniter glows but burners never fire up.  The light on the gas valve continuously flashes (according to instructions on furnace that is correct). Just never fires up.  Any thoughts?

Answer
I seems as if it is going through it normal sequence.  I would make sure the gas is turned on and there is pressure at the valve.  You also need to make sure the valve is actually opening.  Is the correct voltage being applied to the gas valve to open it?    At some point is should fail on flame failure and give a flashing code for such.  

Craig  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert