Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Pancake AC Unit

I have a Magnaflow Industries Inc. Unit installed in my condo. It is a ceiling mount with not much space. I am trying to find a replacement, however I can't seem to find any specs on this unit.
I need to need to know ton/seer
Model# MFFM 24-5 Serial# C-6493-85
If you can help me with any info or a replacement Model I would appreciate the help.

I can not help you with what you need.  I have never heard of the company that makes the unit.  It is likely out of business or was bought out by another company and the name is long gone.  You might have better luck getting the info off of the condensing unit assuming this is not a chill water coil.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.