Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/air conditioning a container

Good day
In air conditioning a 20 ft. shipping container converted to office container, I have the following questions.
1. What types of air condition units do you recommend (size recommended is 8000 to 10000 BTU)
2. What are the options available to mount the air condition onto the container?
3. Approximately how long does it take to install an air condition unit and what are the options available to secure the unit once it is installed on the container.

need to know a lot more than what you have here.  like length width height?  What part of the world it is going to(expected conditions-max-min temp any heat required?  Any shade/  Is this going to be moved again?  any windows?  Anything that you would need on a regular heat loss heat gain calculation.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Mike Reavis

Questions related to "Wet Heat". This is heating your home, office etc. with radiators, panels, and convector apparatus. Steam and water heat. I can answer questions about boilers, piping,and associated parts of these systems. Please do not ask for specific information about how I feel about one boiler, etc. over another--These questions should be directed to a licensed contractor that you know of, or that your neighbors and colleagues look to to provide solutions.

I have 20 plus years experience, which has lead to passing my state master HVAC license.

Completed college

I work on the manufacturer's side of the business currently