Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Airhandler/heat pump

Goodman ar 42-1 airhandler blower motor run 24/7 . Where and how do I trouble shoot this problem? This what I done unhooked thermotic wires in wall, disconnected connector on air handler , checked continuously on thermotic wires have continunitybetween all except green wire. Do you know where I can get a wiring diagram for my unit ? Heat pump will not work, aim thinking of tackling one problem at a time., thanks

I am trying to determine how old your unit is.  Goodman uses either a control board or relays/sequencers to turn the blower on and off.  So one of those two are keeping the fan running.  Sequencers get stuck and will keep the fan running.  Trace the fan motor wires to see where they go.  You can attach pictures to your question, which will turn the light on for me to see what is in your unit.  

The wiring diagram is plastered inside the unit when they are new.  I am not sure how you would get one after the fact.  Typically dealers will not deal with the general pop when it comes to parts and lit.  You best bet would be to search the web for a Goodman dealer the might be willing to help.   For the most part, good service guys do not need the diagram.  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.