Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/query a/c

Question
In air conditioning a 20 ft. shipping container converted to office container, I have the following questions.
1. What types of air condition units do you recommend (size recommended is 8000 to 10000 BTU)
2. What are the options available to mount the air condition onto the container?
3. Approximately how long does it take to install an air condition unit and what are the options available to secure the unit once it is installed on the container.

Answer
There are a few options here..
One is you can install a "window" unit.  They are a self contained unit that would only require power and a hole cut in the wall to slide the unit though.  It might also require some bracing on the outside to keep it in place.
You can go with a ptac unit.  Much like a window unit only mounted lower to the floor.
You can also consider a ductless mini split.  That is going to have and air handler inside and the condensing unit outside.  It would require a small hole made to all the copper tubes and drain line.  I would guess if all it set and there about 4-6 hours to install a mini split.

Craig

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert