Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/flames dropping after five sec.

on a call for heat furnace goes through its normal sequence of operation. once the igniter begins to drop out the burners shut down. cleaned and even replaced flame sensor. checked hi limit as well as all other safties on furnace,also verified that wire coming from flame sensor is good, and send current back to board.
this is an rheem criterion furnuce rgpj05eauer

The control board in your unit should have a flashing LED to give the reason for the shut down.  Once it fails, leave the power on and remove the panel.  Count the flashes.  The flashes will then tell you why the control board is shutting down the unit.  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.