Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/heat pump

I have a Lennox elite cb30m and a Lennox elite 13 heat pump which was installed in 2004 I have had no problems out of it until about 2 weeks ago it just completely stopped working won't turn on or do anything! Could u tell me what to do to try and fix the problem myself or what to check?? Are there fuses? I know nothing about heat pumps and don't have the money for a huge repair bill,was hoping there might be something I could do myself!!
   Thanks.  Shelly

If nothing is running ,no blower fan , chances are you blew a small fuse or the transformer is bad itself inside the indoor fan section. You should also double check your circuit breaker for the indoor unit to make sure it has power. The outdoor unit low voltage power is feed from the indoor section. If the indoor section works, but the outdoor section does not, you can check to make sure the fuses inside the outdoor shut off switch are not blown. They make two types of outdoor switch, one has fuses the other type does not. So depending on which type you have. You probably would have to call for service once you check for fuses or check the circuit breakers, as troubleshooting can get complicated and dangerous for DIY

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

40+ years diversified experience.An HVAC/Refrigeration Self Employed Contractor since 1986. NATE Certifield. Answer questions pertaining to Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning , Warm Air Heating, Heat Pump systems.Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting of these systems.Be as detailed as possible when describing problem.Packaged unit or split systems.No appliance questions.

Installation and Troubleshooting, Mechanical and Electrical, in following areas, Refrigeration ( Walk In and Reach In Coolers and Freezers ) Commercial Roof Top and Packaged Heating/Cooling ( Natural Gas,Propane, Electric, and Heat Pumps ) Computer Room Air Conditoning Systems,Commercial Residential Packaged and Split Systems Air Conditoning and Heat Pumps.Warm Air Oil , Natural and Propane Gas Heating systems.

Graduated from Private Technical School in 1975. An HVAC/Refrigeration Contractor . Have Unlimited Heating/Piping and Cooling Contractor License.Limited Sheetmetal Contractors License.NATE Certifield. York Certifield Master Heat Pump Technician 1986. Served 33 years combination Active Duty Air Force , Air Force Reserves and Air National Guard in the HVAC/Refrigeration Shop/Mechanical Shop. Troubleshooting/Installing HVAC/Refrigeration Equiptment Worldwide. Retiring in 2003 as a Senior NCO ,and a Mechanical Superintendent.