Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Kenmore refrigerator too hot to touch where doors meet

hi Eric-

I have read a thread on the similar problem I.e Kenmore refrigerator middle divider getting too hot. I have checked the fan, it is working , cleaned the dirt on compressor, turned it off and on in 15 minutes. But, nothing has helped, problem still persists!! First I need to know whether this can lead to fire hazard and how long can we wait on this? Next, is there any other fix for the problem? Thanks in advance!

No fire hazzard....Normally the condenser fan motor is not running or running very slow.  That is the fan motor behind the unit by the compressor.  Is it running?  If so, then we have a freon restriction or a freon embalance....  Need model number to see your unit.....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

need model number to proceed

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. If maxed-out... You may visit our website at for quicker service.

30 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched and is supervised by My Wife Ann who is also very experienced in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business

My credentials can be viewed on my website at