Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Zone control motor

I have a Trane HVAC system which was first installed in 2001. It is a 3 zone system and one of the zone damper motors wants to keep running after it gets to the closed position. The two numbers on it are ZDMTRAAL001 an 210150676G01. If I remember correctly, it is powered in both directions. Is there a switch in the "motor box" that shuts off after it travels to the closed position or perhaps sends a signal to the circuit board which then shuts off the power? How do I trouble shoot this and what is the typical solution? Thank you,

Hi Bill, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I can't find anything on those model numbers. Can you send me a pic. Does it look like one of the pic's??

I have worked with a lot of belimo's and honeywell motors, There really not repairable. Replacement will probably be your only option.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.

I can answer questions on gas or electric furnaces, ac units and heat pumps. I don't work on boilers,chillers,or home appliances.

I have been in the HVAC trade for over 35 years. For the past 15 years I have owned my own business. I am semi-retired so I can answer questions in a timely manner.

I attended trade school for 5 years on weekends and evenings. This was very hard to do, but well worth it!