Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Coleman electric furnace &AC unit

Question
We have a double wide we rent out that has a Coleman electric furnace & ac all together I believe the model is eb15b. We got a call and
They said that they heard a hissing sound and now the ac won't blow cold air and that theoutsie unit and inside is both working.

Answer
Hi Tasha, have your tenants check the furnace filter, if it's dirty have them pull it out and see of it starts cooling. There are two copper pipes going to the outside unit. Have them check the larger pipe to see if it's cold. If it's not cold the unit needs to be shut down.

The system could have developed a leak. If that's the case then you will have to call a pro to check it out.

Let me know what you find out.

JIM

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.