Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Voltage drop

Question
motor infor
motor infor  
I was checking out a unit with a blower motor problem. Unit checks out fine, it is a different motor(meaning was put in before by someone else a few years ago). The wiring is per the motor, not the schematic of the Manufacturer. At first I thought it was the control board not turning it, but there 448 volts going to the motor, motor is rated at 460/350.   If 448 enough to get it started? And yes the capacitor checked out good.

Answer
Hi John, I've seen a lot of motors but I have never seen a 460 Volt single phase motor.I'm going to assume this is in a commercial building? That being said, 448V should be enough to run the motor. Have you OMHed the motor out to see if the windings are good?

Let me know.

JIM

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.