Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Breaker tripping to furnace

Question
Hello,

About a week ago, I woke up to a freezing house. After some investigating, I found that the breaker tripped. I assumed it was just one of those things, since I hadn't had any issues from it. It's been working fine every since. About an hour ago, the house was getting a bit cool again, so I checked the breaker, and it was tripped. What would cause the furnace breaker to start doing that? It's been fine since I reset the breaker again.

Answer
Darryl,
Can't tell what might  be causing the breaker to trip, something causing the circuit an over load?
If I knew what type of "furnace" you had I might be able give you some ideas?
Gas furnace, Electric furnace, Heat only, heating and cooling, location, 110 or 220 breaker.
no model numbers just a description?

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim Barnhart