Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/my fridgs

I have 1982 intertherm furnace on propane gas . i lit the pilot light and had furnace running at 10 degrees and when i came back next day the thermostat was at 10 degrees and house temp was 20 degrees and furnace running nonstop...so i shut off breaker and switched back on the furnace motor wanted to run the burner would not light upso i installed brand new thermostat and nothing changed  then i bought new multi mount control circuit transformer installed it and nothing changed so what is the problem?

I don't know what type of controls you have on your 34 year old furnace?
I don't know of any  heating thermostat that can be set at 10 degrees or read 20 degrees?
Best I can suggest with a furnace that the blower run's but the burners won't light is maybe the fan limit control.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim Barnhart

Fifty + years conditioning the air.

Answer questions about , residential and commercial. Answer questions about sheet metal fabrication. Fifty years plus experience. No answers for oil equipment, No answers for kitchen appliances, No answers for laundry appliances, I don't specialize in one particular area of the HVAC area, I'm more of a General Practitioner, Limited in refrigeration/

Hands on since 1950