Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Gas furnace

My gas furnace wasn't blowing out heat strongly now it's blowing out heat extremely to strongly. Should i be worried?

I am not sure what you mean by "strongly".  I there are different aspects to the way the unit works.  There are many types of units out there.  Some of them have more then one stage of heating.  The unit should also have safeties in it to prevent bad things from happening to it.  The only way for someone like to me to know that it is working ok is to put my hands on it and take some readings.  I am not saying there is anything wrong with it.  If you have any concern with the operation of the unit, you should call someone local to give the unit a once through.   

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.