Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Gas furnace

Question
My gas furnace wasn't blowing out heat strongly now it's blowing out heat extremely to strongly. Should i be worried?

Answer
I am not sure what you mean by "strongly".  I there are different aspects to the way the unit works.  There are many types of units out there.  Some of them have more then one stage of heating.  The unit should also have safeties in it to prevent bad things from happening to it.  The only way for someone like to me to know that it is working ok is to put my hands on it and take some readings.  I am not saying there is anything wrong with it.  If you have any concern with the operation of the unit, you should call someone local to give the unit a once through.   

Craig

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert