Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Gaffers & Satler Furnace model S120FEF

Our 40+ year old FA furnace started making fan noise until I oiled it. Now the burners go off before reaching the set temp., and the fan keeps running longer than it should. Can't adjust fan on/off relay control, or find a replacement. Please help...

It is hard to say what is going on, but it could be getting too hot.  Make sure your filter(s) are clean in insure good air flow.  At 40 years old, the OEM parts are likely not going to be found.  I good skilled tech should be able to get off the self products now to get the unit working if need be.  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.