Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Gaffers & Satler Furnace model S120FEF

Question
Our 40+ year old FA furnace started making fan noise until I oiled it. Now the burners go off before reaching the set temp., and the fan keeps running longer than it should. Can't adjust fan on/off relay control, or find a replacement. Please help...

RCV

Answer
It is hard to say what is going on, but it could be getting too hot.  Make sure your filter(s) are clean in insure good air flow.  At 40 years old, the OEM parts are likely not going to be found.  I good skilled tech should be able to get off the self products now to get the unit working if need be.  

Craig

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert