Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/GOODMAN AC unit.

Question
Would you happen to have access to a wiring diagram for a Goodman CKJ60-1C residential unit?  The schematic offered on the inside by the heater unit is not the best schematic to go by.  
    My brother is just trying to rewire/reconnect the electrical blower motor that he had replaced and now he is trying to figure out how to connect up this 220 V. unit as to what wire goes where(connection(s))?  Is it at M1 on the thermal relay as a start?  Even a simple sketch should work out.

Thank you,

Joel T. González

Answer
M1 is normally where the power goes into the sequencer, but it could also go to M2 depending on how it was wired or rewired.  

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sequencer+wiring&view=detailv2&id=B6AC29D2D1B392394C04E77788DB2679C7374770&selectedindex=1&ccid=BZMwz9Mz&simid=608036897563805428&thid=OIP.M059330cfd333808c69240d6a349230d0H0&first=1

Try that link and see if that helps.

Craig

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert